Friday 12 October 2012

Money and Intelligence(novel)

This is a fiction novel which is based in the future.
 


                                                              
  
                                                                                                                                     3 December, 2153                          



Dear readers,
If u are reading this ,it means that u just got lucky to read my blog from this site because the contents in it are against the system that rule us, before u report this to the police please just give me some of your time so that I can prove to u that I am not wrong. In a world where we are ranked based on money and intelligence from which again beauty, strength or other ability take root, I have come to realize that life is neither easy nor hard. Sorry for my rudeness of not introducing myself, let me put my ID card here to show that I am not fake.
v  Name: Mark Andre
v  Age: 18
v  Nationality: India
v  Sector: 239
v  Rank: 82132892
v  Valid: 31/12/2160
As shown, my name is Mark Andre and it has only been a year back since I got screened for rankings. Ever since I have been ranked my life is experiencing the extreme version of hell every single day. I have just posted this blog all over the internet because I wanted to share an event to the people living in the world to decide whether the system present is right or not. I am not expecting support for our reason but I would like people to hear my story. The story is about my best friend Kyle philps and my adventure with him during which we uncover lot of truth about the system that is running our world.




Chapter 1
                                                                     Our World

Hey Kyle!! Don’t keep looking at her like that with erotic thoughts, if u love her so much, why don’t u go and date her?
Kyle Philps is my childhood best friend and we live in the same sector from the time we were born, both our parents are IT professionals. Kyle is a shy boy, he doesn’t talk much and he starts stammering when a girl interacts with him. But the most peculiar thing about him is that he is a class topper, he can remember anything he learns in day to day life, good in sports and many other qualities that one can dream to have. But no one acknowledges him because he was genetically modified before birth. In my scenario, I was an average boy in my class, the only good quality that I had is that I could use any computer program that existed in the world including that I could crack and hack anything.
Kyle turned slowly towards me and said, “Please help me”.
Dude this is your life, I have helped u as much as I can by spying on her and asking details about her for past 5 years ,the only thing remaining is that u should confess your feelings to Susan.  
“What if, she rejects me?” Kyle asked
Then, check out other girls. I have already said u that her father is strict, and her parents got married to each other by arrange marriage. Their rankings and sector’s they live in are also very high.
Kyle stared at me and said, “Then my only hope is to be ranked high in the screening process, isn’t it? If so I will try my best”.
U are ……
“Kyle and Mark please bring me your *touch book, if u have the time to talk u must have finished your work, I believe”, said Mr.Grinder (biology teacher).
Ahhhh.. I am screwed. Kyle, did u finish it. Sir, we were just discussing about the replacement of organs with artificial ones.
Kyle continued, “Sir is it really necessary for every human to replace their organs to lead a happy and long life”.
He became serious for a while thinking to himself and then he suddenly started laughing. The whole class was confused on seeing his reactions towards Kyle’s question. I looked at Kyle and he was standing there with a serious expression too. As I said, Kyle was always a peculiar person who would ask questions or do something that surprises many.
“Hmmm.. Kyle, if u want to have a high rank or live in luxury sector in this country, u have to take every path the system has laid down for us. For example your parents have taken the first step for u.”, said Mr.Grinder
I was totally shocked on hearing him say that, I immediately turned towards Kyle but there he stood smiling and nodding to Mr.Grinder’s reply. The whole class started talking and that period went on like this until it ended. I couldn’t think of anything but the words of Mr.Grinder, I looked at Kyle but that idiot as usual was seeing Susan with a smirk on his face.
Kyle!!!  U are the biggest idiot one can ever find in this world. Dude, I am sitting here thinking about how rude Mr.Grinder acted and u look at a girl with whom u would never get together with. One more advice, please remove the dirty smirk from your face when you’re looking at her.
“Nahhhh……. i got used to those comments. From my childhood I was always differentiated as modified not only by my friends and teachers but also by my parents who always expected me to do extraordinary things. In childhood days I would have cried but now I am an adult, I have decided that this is who I am; I can’t deny this throughout my life, I have to face the future with this fate”, replied Kyle with a smile and a tear in his eyes.
I have been your friend from the start of your life, you’re so predictable. You don’t have to say how u feel, good or bad because i already know everything about you, stubborn freak.

Kghhhhhhh….3..2..1..
Can I have your attention please?
My name is Raj Kumar from 10A class. Today’s Global news and school announcement will be given by me.
Global news
·         The Non-rankers strikes yet again killing 9 in Sector 7.
·         Sector 57 now will be under Indian army control.
·         India increases 2 more sectors for low and middle rankers after the screening process.
·         Indian football federations strikes back at sports federation of India Saying, “too little, too late”.
School announcement
·         The volleyball team has failed to enter the tournament.
·         The articles for the school magazine should be given before August 15.
·         Independence Day function managing team has requested for participant names.
Thank you.
And enjoy your lunch break and have a nice day.”

 “Hey Kyle, did u finish your article?
Take half of the articles from this bunch and check them, I’ll check the others. You’re a class representative, act like one”, said Aasha (class representative).
Kyle just nodded his head and gave a sigh.

End of chapter one.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment